72-Hour Survival Backpack Kit by Guardian
Helps You Outlast The Most Dangerous Part Of A Crisis
- Emergency food and water
- Emergency medical and hygiene supplies
- Supplies for light and communication
- Emergency survival tools
- Supplies for warmth and shelter
- 1 - Hiker backpack
Everything You Need For Crisis Survival, Nothing You Don't
Guardian has gone ahead and taken all the guesswork out of building a survival kit by creating the 72-hour Survival Kit for you. This kit is perfect for those who want a Survival Kit and don't want to spend the time assembling it. Contained inside this durable nylon backpack are all the supplies you'll need to outlast a 72- hour crisis. Jam-packed with all the survival essentials you'll need it even has a small camp stove complete with a flameless heat element to help you cook the meals included inside.
Here's everything you get inside the 72-hour survival kit.
Supplies to Feed You and Quench Your Thirst: If the grocery stores are closed, or if your plumbing has broken down, you and your loved ones will have enough food and water for 3 days. Designed for use by the coast guard, these products inside have a shelf life of 5 years. You get:
- 12 - Servings of nutritious dehydrated camp meals
- (2) Super cheesy lasagna for pasta lovers
- (2) Wonderful pasta Alfredo for Alfredo lovers
- (2) Scrumptious Teriyaki & Rice for Asian food lovers
- (2) Intensely creamy pasta & vegetables
- (2) Savory Stroganoff for a hearty dinner
- (2) Spicy chili macaroni
- 1 - 24 Oz. Water filtration bottle. Eradicates basic pathogen
Supplies for Lighting and Communication: If your crisis situation lasts longer than 12 hours you’ll likely need a source of light to help you through. If the power’s out then you’ll need a means to stay informed about what’s going on. That’s why this kit includes:
- (1) Dynamo 4-In-1 Radio Flashlight. Hand crank unit never needs batteries
Supplies to Give you Warmth and Temporary Shelter: A crisis situation will likely leave you exposed to the elements. Guardian’s survival kit has supplied you with items that will protect you from the wind, sun, along with rain and other conditions. Inside you’ll get:
- (2) Mylar emergency survival sleeping bags to keep you warm.
- (1) Complete box of waterproof matches to help light fires in any weather
Survival Tools: Truth is you have no idea what you might come up against in a crisis. These tools will come in handy if you’re confronted with airborne hazards or need to make a “quick fix”:
- (1) 16 Oz. Steel Cup. Fits perfectly on included camp stove for meals & boiling water
- (1) Durable pair of leather palm work gloves
- (1) Lightweight, portable cooking stove. Comes w/ super hot fuel tablets for a smoke free flame.
- (1) Complete set of utensils
- Steel knife
- Steel fork
- Steel spoon
Supplies to Support Proper Sanitation and Hygiene: In a crisis situation it’s important not to forget how important proper hygiene is. To help protect against infections and the spread of disease you get:
- (2) Plastic infectious waste bags
- (3) Sealed packs of tissue for bathroom breaks
First Aid Supplies: In the event of a crisis the odds are you’re going to pick up some cuts and bruises along the way. Included in this survival kit is a 65-Piece Portable First Aid Kit.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit. 65-piece kit has everything for minor injuries.
- (1) Deck of playing cards to pass the time & keep morale up
- (1) Note Pad
- (1) Golf Pencil
This is the perfect kit for anyone who hasn’t yet taken the time to build their own bug out bag, or just wants to offer it as a gift.
Purchased separately you’d spend way more than the regular price you see here.
Do yourself and your loved ones a favor. Buy two, or three, and you’ll be able to say you’ve done enough to prepare for at least 3 days of trouble.