Lindon Farms 120 Servings Breakfast Bucket
You save: $30.73
You save: 14%
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and you can be sure that’s not going to change in a crisis.
Lindon Farms 120 serving breakfast is designed for ease of use in the most trying of times. You won’t need to worry about the added stress of trying to make a meal since these dehydrated and freeze-dried food options mix easily with just hot or cold water.
These are perfect for one person for 3 months, or a family of 4 for around 1 month.
This is why else these meals are ideal for survival situations (as well as camping and backpacking):
Easy to Make: With just about every meal all it takes is a little bit of water (hot or cold) and you’ve got a tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner. With your freeze-dried food options the meals are good to go right out of the bag. Nothing hard about this at all.
Convenient: All food is packed in individually sealed bags ranging from 5-10 servings per bag. These bags are stacked inside of resealable, stackable containers. Feel free to break up and divide your food supplies if you want to portion out some for a bug-out-bag and for your home.
Bucket also comes with a handle for easy transport.
Nutritious: The Lindon Farms food supply is as much about the high quality ingredients they include as well as what’s not included. All meals are made of high-quality natural ingredients. PLUS, no MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup. With loads of high-energy carbs, heart healthy fats, muscle building protein, and gut friendly fiber, this food won’t just feed you, it will sustain you.
Amazing Taste: That’s right, amazing taste. Lindon farms partnered with executive chefs to make sure they weren’t just producing for the masses, but for people with
discerning taste. If the taste of your food matters to you then you’ll love Lindon Farms.
Long Lasting: All food has been packaged in air-tight metalite pouches complete with an oxygen absorber to help this food last for decades. And since it’s either freeze-dried or dehydrated, you never need to worry about spoilage. Expect food to last 20-30 years depending on storage conditions.
Affordable: At just $1.32 a serving this is one of the absolute best deals on survival food you’re going to find. All the more reason to act now.
Now, take a look at what you get:
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Rice Pudding: Serving Size 28g, Calories Per Serving 120, (Fat 3g, Carbs 21g, Fiber 0g, Protein 1g)
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Apple Blueberry Granola: Serving Size 45g, Calories Per Serving 170, (Fat 2g, Carbs 33g, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g)
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Natural Granola: Serving Size 45g, Calories Per Serving 180, (Fat 4g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 3g, Protein 6g)
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Fruit Mix: Serving Size 10g, Calories Per Serving 34, (Fat 9g, Carbs 9g, Fiber 2g, Protein .5g)
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Polenta (Corn Grits): Serving Size 45g, Calories Per Serving 167, (Fat 1g, Carbs 35g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g)
- 2 Pouches (20 Servings) Oatmeal: Serving Size 24g, Calories Per Serving 94, (Fat 2g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g)
The truth is you will absolutely love this food pack.
And the bottom line is you need it.
The United States is on shaky ground. At any time we might see the kinds of disasters we dread take place.
Do what you can to get prepared...buy this now.
BONUS: SAVE $28.00 off of the original price when you buy today. You’ll want to act quick, food prices are set to rise, so this deal might not last long.