Lindon Farms 7 Days Food for 1 Person (90 Servings)
You save: $7.43
You save: 5%
- Includes 1 Food Bucket providing 7 days of emergency food for 1 person at 2,000 calories a day.
Food Storage For When SHTF.
If you’re ever exposed to a natural disaster, it’s unlikely you’re going to have access to food supplies for several days at the very least.
That’s why food storage is so essential.
This 90 Servings Emergency Food Storage Kit is designed to help keep you fed for 7 days. With a generous calorie allotment of 2,000 calories per day, you won’t go hungry with this by your side.
Take a look at what makes this ideal for crisis navigation:
- Easy to Make: With just about every meal all it takes is a little bit of water (hot or cold) and you’ve got a tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner. With your freeze-dried food options the meals are good to go right out of the bag. Nothing hard about this at all.
- Convenient: All food is packed in individually sealed bags ranging from 5-10 servings per bag. These bags are stacked inside of resealable, stackable containers. Feel free to break up and divide your food supplies if you want to portion out some for a bug-out-bag and for your home. Bucket also comes with a handle for easy transport.
- Nutritious: The Lindon Farms food supply is as much about the high quality ingredients they include as well as what’s not included. All meals are made of high-quality natural ingredients. PLUS, no MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup. With loads of high-energy carbs, heart healthy fats, muscle building protein, and gut friendly fiber, this food won’t just feed you, it will sustain you.
Amazing Taste: That’s right, amazing taste. Lindon Farms partnered with executive chefs to make sure they weren’t just producing for the masses, but for people with
discerning taste. If the taste of your food matters to you then you’ll love Lindon Farms.
- Long Lasting: All food has been packaged in air-tight metalite pouches complete with an oxygen absorber to help this food last for decades. And since it’s either freeze-dried or dehydrated, you never need to worry about spoilage. Expect food to last 20-30 years depending on storage conditions.
- Affordable: At just $1.17 a serving this is one of the absolute best deals on survival food you’re going to find. All the more reason to act now.
Now that you've learned about the meals it’s time you see what you get when you purchase these emergency food provisions:
- Rice Pudding: Serving Size 28g, Calories Per Serving 120, (Fat 3g, Carbs 21g, Fiber 0g, Protein 1g)
- Polenta (Corn Grits): Serving Size 45g, Calories Per Serving 167, (Fat 1g, Carbs 35g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g)
- Oatmeal: Serving Size 24g, Calories Per Serving 94, (Fat 2g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g)
- Western Chili: Serving Size 31g, Calories Per Serving 110, (Fat 2g, Carbs 20g, Fiber 3g, Protein 5g)
- Hearty Potato Soup: Serving Size 33g, Calories Per Serving 276, (Fat 1g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 3g, Protein 6g)
- Red Beans & Rice: Serving Size 48g, Calories Per Serving 221, (Fat 1g, Carbs 32g, Fiber 4g, Protein 7g)
- Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew: Serving Size 31g, Calories Per Serving 105, (Fat 1g, Carbs 15g, Fiber 4g, Protein 4g)
- Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew: Serving Size 29g, Calories Per Serving 132, (Fat 6g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 1g, Protein 2g)
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup: Serving Size 31g, Calories Per Serving 170, (Fat 2g, Carbs 18g, Fiber 3g, Protein 4g)
Take a look at those pictures to the left...looks delicious doesn’t it? That’s because it is.
Not only will this food bucket help you in a crisis, it’s also great for camping, backpacking, or breaking up into smaller portions so you have some in the car or other important places.
You know you need this. And if you’re sitting there at your computer without a hint of food storage just imagine life after SHTF. Chaos.
Get this now.
BONUS: Order from us today and you’ll save $13.00 off the original price. Prices will be going up soon because of nationwide food shortages so get the 90 Servings Emergency Food Storage Kit now!